During consultation one of our experienced consultants will carry out an analysis to identify any breach in compliance / performance related matters and provide an in-depth action plan to assist in providing service specific solutions.
Audit: This will identify if you are currently working in line with legal and regulatory requirements and have the policies, procedures and systems to reflect this.
Systems Support: We will review your existing systems, offering bespoke solutions and supply supporting documentation and templates if necessary, to ensure you are following evidence-based best practice.
Staff Compliance: Medication competency is a regulatory requirement.
- We can assist you to carry out competency assessment for all of your staff.
- We can provide a unique, service-specific competency template to assist you to fulfil your requirements.
- If necessary, we can provide service-specific medication training for your workforce.
Moving & Handling Compliance
Audit: It will establish how your service manages moving and handling related issues and more so provide you with an overview of your performance. This leads on to offer solutions to ensure you are working in accordance with requirements and evidence-based practice.
Systems Support: We will review your existing systems, offering up to date bespoke solutions and supply documentation and templates (if necessary) to ensure you are compliant and fulfilling your legal responsibilities.
Complex handling assessment or advice.
Staff Compliance: Completing a Moving & handling competency on your workforce is a regulatory requirement.
- We can complete, or assist you to complete moving and handling competences on your workforce in accordance with best practice.
- We can, (upon request) provide you with competency templates.
- If identified, we can provide service-specific moving and handling training to your workforce
Ensuring your risk assessments, care plans and all other supporting documentations are regulatory compliant, evidence-based, person-centred and reflects the best practice.
We can provide guidance and support to ensure you have the systems in place to maintain CQC compliance.
We can provide service specific training should the need be identified.